Additional Product Information:
This ball made the 2019 Golf Digest “Gold” Hot List. The compression is the lowest of the Tour B golf balls.
No pro players are listed for this golf ball
Bridgestone Golf, Inc., based in Covington, GA, manufactures and markets premium golf balls, clubs and accessories under the Bridgestone and Precept brand names.
Other facts about Bridgestone are:
• Purchased Firestone in 1988
• Produced first golf balls in the US in 1990, under Precept brand name
• Bridgestone Golf brand established in the US in 2005
• Tires are 84% of worldwide sales
• Remaining 16% is from Diversified Products – conveyor belts, hydraulic hoses, rubber tracks, automotive
polyurethane foam, seismic isolators, bicycles and…….golf balls and golf clubs